Sunnybrae Public school is situated in the heart of the village of Stroud, just south of Barrie.
Once a corner of Sunnybrae Farm, a thriving farm operation owned by Vera and Dwight Nelson, Sunnybrae School has assumed a place of prominence in the quiet village of Stroud for 50 years. On December 1, 1959, Sunnybrae Public School opened its doors to 100 students and four classrooms – grades 1-4. More classrooms were soon needed and over time there has been 3 additions: 1965, 1967 and 1990.
Sunnybrae excels in both sports and the arts. Our school mascot is the bulldog, which proudly decorates our gym walls.